Let’s speculate on who will run for Kentucky’s top elected offices in 2011.
- Democrats: Steve Beshear & Jerry Abramson
Greg Stumbo, despite what he says?
- Republicans: Richie Farmer/Anybody
Trey Grayson if he loses?
Auditor of Public Accounts
- Democrats: Adam Edelen
- Republicans: Linda Greenwell? Who?
- Democrats: Jack Conway if he loses?
- Republicans: Who? Maybe Stan “Baby Killing Is Okay So Long As a Parking Garage Does It” Lee?
Secretary of State
- Democrats: Jennifer Moore
- Republicans: Damon Thayer
- Democrats: Failure and Homophobe Todd Hollenbach
- Republicans: That lady who wants to abolish the office, who should win, because the office should be abolished?
Commissioner of Agriculture
- Democrats: Who even wants that job? Maybe Joey Pendleton again?
- Republicans: Ditto