It’s not amazing news but General and Road Funds were up a bit in December.
The General Fund rose 4.9% to $945.8 million, up from $901.4 million in 2011. Road fund receipts were up 6.2% for a total of $116.2 million.
- Sales & Use taxes up 1.7%, up 0.1% for the year
- Corporate taxes down 11.6%, up 4.4% for the year
- Individual taxes up 10.1%, up 4.9% for the year
- Property taxes up 12.1%, up 25.2% for the year
- Cancer stick taxes were flat, down 4.2% for the year
- Coal severance taxes fell 18.7%, down 24% for the year
- Motor fuels taxes rose 1.8%, up 5.3% for the first half of the year
- Vehicle use taxes grew 7.2%, up 2.6% for the year
- License & Privilege up 33%, down 5% for the year
Click here (Warning: PDF Link) to review the entire report for yourself.