What a damn clown. Check out Damon Thayer’s latest:
No one else apparently has the balls to stand up to the little man he is. I’m (Jake) tired of it. This is coming from me, remember – someone who willingly works with Rand Paul and Mitch McConnell. That’s how much my bullshit detector is going off on this.
He has jack shit to do with West Liberty or tornado recovery. And just like a year ago when he was prancing around, he’s attempting to insert himself into the story. He thinks this is some social game and that it’s acceptable for an elected official to flit about like a little girl when lives were lost.
It’s beyond offensive. Not even Jonathan Miller, as politically tone deaf as he is, would be dumb enough to try inserting himself into this mess again.
Seriously – what a clown.
For the sake of history, let’s look back at what went down a year ago. All the sadness, devastation and heartbreak. And Damon Thayer showing his ass.
It’s all after the jump…
Since Damon can’t breathe without looking in a mirror and begging for attention, let’s look back at the tragedy of March 2012.
- For those outside of Appalachia, it all started with Rand Paul talking about a tornado that caused him to pull off the side of the road in Frankfort.
- Less than an hour later, Emergency Management was in high gear and our friends and family were experiencing the disaster in West Liberty.
- With sunrise came the death toll.
- Along with the realization that the town’s history was partially lost.
- Our photos shed more and more light on the sad state of Morgan County’s seat.
- More videos were released.
- More and more.
- The Red Cross stepped in.
- And then jackass Damon Thayer inserted himself at every single opportunity. We should have let John Will Stacy slap the shit-eating grin off of his face that morning after all.
- But back in the reality-based world, Senator Mitch McConnell addressed the tragedy on the floor of the Senate.
- Democratic and Republican members of the State House were raising funds and giving of their own time and money.
- The entire world felt West Liberty’s pain.
- The whole thing was sickening.
- And scary – even days later.
- But Damon Thayer couldn’t help himself and was back to trying to make himself part of the story. It was just a series of photo ops for him – a move he still ignorantly believes will help his career.
It’s a real shame he’s pulling the same stunts on the first anniversary. A real, offensive shame.