Earlier, Papaw Beshear & Friends announced eleventeen zillion dollars in agency bonds to fund university projects that allegedly don’t cost the taxpayer.
Here are the currently announced projects:
Morehead State University
- Mignon Hall (residence hall) renovation, $9.2 million
Murray State University
- Hester College dormitory renovation, $9.9 million
- College Courts housing sprinkler system upgrade, $590,000
- Capitol renewal projects (assorted facility improvements), $4.9 million
Northern Kentucky University
- Residence hall acquisition and renovation, $12 million
- Albright Health Center renovation, $45 million
University of Kentucky
- Gatton College of Business and Economics renovation, $40 million (plus $25 million in cash raised by UK through private philanthropy)
- Commonwealth Stadium renovation, $110 million
- Academic Science Building construction, $100 million ($65 million of which will be supported by athletics revenue)
University of Louisville
- Student Activities Center renovation, $9.6 million
Western Kentucky University
- Honors College and International Center construction, $22 million
Wanna see specifics?
CLICK FOR LARGE PDF
This will be interesting to watch.