Oh wow. You will love this.
Steve Beshear says these are his “Top 10 Accomplishements” of 2012:
- 2ND-HIGHEST JOB GROWTH RATE IN U.S., WITH THOUSANDS OF NEW JOBS
- POWERFUL PRESCRIPTION DRUG LAW SHUTS ILLEGAL PAIN CLINICS
- IMMEDIATE AND LONG-TERM HELP IN DISASTER RECOVERY
- FASTER, CHEAPER, SAFER: KENTUCKY BRIDGES UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- FOREIGN TRADE TRIPS LEAD TO DIRECT INVESTMENT
- KENTUCKY LEAPS 20 SPOTS IN NATIONAL EDUCATION RANKING
- BUDGET CUTS BALANCE BOOKS, PRIORITIZE EDUCATION
- COMMISSION OFFERS FAIRER, SIMPLER, MORE MODERN TAX CODE
- OVERHAUL OF CAREER AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE DEAL SAVES BUSINESSES $600 MILLION
We put together a file – click here (Warning: PDF Link) — of Beshear’s full release that goes into detail about each “accomplishment” for your enjoyment.
There are no words.