Kentucky Retirement Systems is a corrupt disaster.
We’re tired of writing about it because nothing in Frankfort will ever change.
So here are some flashbacks you should re-read:
- Kentucky pension system fights back as regional mental health boards leave
- Secret Agent: Public pensions are $660 billion in the hole. Investment middleman Glen Sergeon illustrates how millions more are being lost to dubious dealings.
- Steve Beshear’s “Expert” Now An SEC Problem?
- Audit: State pension system bungled deal
- KRS Breaking Disclosure Law On External Audits?
- AZ State Retirement System – Fiduciary Update (Warning: External PDF Link)
- Accounting for Pensions by State and Local Governmental Employers
- Pension Funding Scare Won’t Frighten All States
- Beware of Currency Managers?
- Report of Independent Counsel to SEC: Placement Agent Abuses at Kentucky Retirement System
- Whistleblower Disputes Retirement Officials on Placement Agent Claim
- Kentucky Teachers’ Retirement System Applauds Governor’s Proposal – Looks Forward to Long-term Solution to Pension Issue from General Assembly (Warning: External PDF Link)
- Financial Counselor Questions Practices of Kentucky Retirement Systems
- KRS Comprehensive Annual Financial Report – FY2011 – Pages 98-100 (Warning: External PDF Link)