The October numbers are out so let’s take a look at the highlights, straight from State Budget Director Mary Lassiter.
General Fund rose 3.7% to $725.5 million. Road fund rose 19% to $135.9 million.
- Corporate taxes up $9 million
- Individual taxes up 3.7%, up 2.3% for FY13
- Sales & use taxes down 2.5%
- Property taxes up 89.4%
- Cancer stick taxes up 5.4%, down 5.7% for the FY
- Coal severance taxes down 41.1%, down 24.8% for the year
- Lottery divident was $1 million below FY12, apparently “on track” for FY13
- Vehicle license taxes up 12.4%, up 2.2% for the year
- Moter fuels taxes up 16.2%, up 6% for the year
Click here (Warning: PDF Link) to review the full report.