Joe Sonka Is A Horrible, Terrible, Sorry Liar

November 4th, 2010 · 9 Comments

Joe Sonka is a damn sorry liar. People aren’t just talking about how Mark Riddle should never run a major race in Kentucky again. They’re talking about how he should never run ANY race in Kentucky again. [B&P]

Was neuromarketing used in the 2010 election to scare the bejeebers out of meemaw and poppop? Most certainly. [Fast Company]

John Yarmuth got a fancy letter from HUD and it looks like financing could be on the way for the massive Museum Plaza project. [The 'Ville Voice]

A gourd birdhouse workshop? Yes please! We approve of this. [Press Release]

Mitch McConnell said in a videur tape that there is no reason for the GOP to gloat. [WaPo]

But the teabaggers are telling Mitch McConnell to grow a pair. Ruh ro. [The Atlantic]

I told you the Republicrats are tryina have them some casino gambling. David Williams is all over it. [Bluegrass Politics]

Oh, hey, RED CHINA Mitch McConnell has a lot more to say about how dumping Binackkenyaite Nobama in 2012 is the only way for the world not to end. [HuffPo]

Trey Grayson shared a bit of information about what could come next if Candy Barr tries for a recount against Ben Chandler. [Ryan Alessi]

Tags: Andy Barr · Barack Obama · Ben Chandler · Congress · David L. Williams · FEAR! · Flashback · Gambling · Hypocrisy · John Yarmuth · Kentucky Tourism · KY-3 · Mitch McConnell · Trey Grayson

• 1 K Long // Nov 4, 2010 at 5:55 pm

Jake Payne helped elect Governor Steve Henry, Senator and Governor Bruce Lunsford, and new Louisville Mayor Hal Heiner. Riddle can’t touch the genius Payne.

• 2 jake // Nov 4, 2010 at 6:00 pm

Aww, look! It’s a mouthbreather from Southern Baptist Bullshit College!

I seem to remember giving Steve Henry the advice to leave politics and stop what he was doing. Funny how that worked out for him.

I worked finance in Bruce’s gubernatorial race – and that worked out REALLY swell. A million+ bucks.

And I didn’t support Hal Heiner.

So, what was that, again?

• 3 K Long // Nov 4, 2010 at 6:18 pm

Mr. Payne you spend a lot of time attacking consultants and candidates who won’t pay you and everybody knows it. That’s what.

• 4 jake // Nov 4, 2010 at 6:35 pm

Really? Who hasn’t paid me? And who have I attacked for not paying me?

Jack offered to advertise in May and I turned him down. Both Jim Arnett and Allison Martin were witnesses.

Tyler Allen’s campaign bought ad space here. And what’d it get him? Intense scrutiny. So save your horse shit.

You certainly talk a big game. A game Kimberly Greenwell tried to talk until her buddy, Steve Henry, was convicted and she summarily got her ass handed to her.

• 5 jake // Nov 4, 2010 at 6:39 pm

P.S. Now that the mouthbreathing Southern Bullshitters are out defending Mark Riddle, maybe it’s time for me to examine the Riddle-Halloran-Mahoney scandal?

• 6 K Long // Nov 5, 2010 at 10:21 am

Kimberly has some great stories about you too, Mr. Payne. Have Burgan and Riggs Lewis un-hooked you from their speed dials yet?

• 7 K Long // Nov 5, 2010 at 10:49 am

Struck a nerve, Mr. Payne? We’re not done.

• 8 jake // Nov 5, 2010 at 11:03 am

Keep attacking me.

Bring it.

Straight from a sore, ignorant loser and the bullshit Baptists.

Because there’s a whole lot I haven’t published. Including details of the ongoing Henry investigation.

I’d love nothing more than to talk about all that. And to start publishing everything I’ve got but withheld out of respect to a losing candidate.

• 9 K Long // Nov 5, 2010 at 11:21 am

Do Burgan and Riggs still buy you lunch or is that over too?