Big Sale On Jack Conway Flashbacks

October 20th, 2010 · 16 Comments

OH MY GOD.

I cannot breathe.

LOOK:

“Whenever I choose between two evils, I choose the one I’ve never tried.”

HAHAHAHA.

There was no way I could wait until tomorrow to share that with you.

Tags: Flashback · Humor · Jack Conway

• 1 Richie'sMustache // Oct 20, 2010 at 10:16 pm

OMG! LOL! Jack was a cheerleader… hahahahaha

• 2 jrc33 // Oct 20, 2010 at 10:36 pm

LMAO! 2-4-6-8…Big Government sure is great! Go Dems! Jack… Its bad enough that you are a elitist scumbag. But a cheerleader….Maybe at your next press conference you can bring your pom pom’s. It might be just the desperation move that puts you back in the race.

• 3 Anon // Oct 20, 2010 at 10:43 pm

Apparently Jake doesn’t like Jack

• 4 the bone collector // Oct 20, 2010 at 10:47 pm

a cheerleader? and that quote… wow..

no pee alert?

• 5 jake // Oct 20, 2010 at 10:56 pm

I like Jack just fine.

But you can’t look at that quote and tell me you don’t burst into laughter.

• 6 Mark H (Not Hebert) // Oct 20, 2010 at 11:10 pm

“Normally I don’t drink beer, but when I do, I choose Dos Equis.”

• 7 Larry West // Oct 20, 2010 at 11:29 pm

So, does this mean that several years after the time that Rand stopped “choosing” Aqua Buddha, Jack was still choosing evil? [Note that Jack says "whenever I choose," not "if I ever chose," which implies that he chose evil at least once.]

Any idea what evils (besides cheerleading) Jack was choosing? Of course, if Jack can bring up something thirty years ago, then Rand surely is free to bring up something 22.

• 8 SandyW // Oct 21, 2010 at 1:06 am

Well the cheerleading background confirms it — Jack Conway is destined to be President one day. He will be following a long line of former cheerleaders in George W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, Dwight D. Eisenhower and Franklin D. Roosevelt.

• 9 Tracy Saboe // Oct 21, 2010 at 3:49 am

So Conway makes a habit of finding evil and then choosing between the two?

• 10 KYGuy // Oct 21, 2010 at 8:58 am

Yearbook quotes are chosen by the yearbook staff, not by the student. Still, it’s funny.

• 11 KYGuy // Oct 21, 2010 at 8:58 am

Of course, he was on the staff…so, hmmm.

• 12 Novena // Oct 21, 2010 at 9:30 am

“The Devil Made Me Do It”

OK, so it’s a pathetic race between Aqua Buddha (Rand) and the Devil (Jack). What–another choice hinging on which evil is least evil? I’ll go with the devil I know, i.e., Jack.

• 13 Teh Debil // Oct 21, 2010 at 12:11 pm

Hahaa. OK who isn’t a bit embarrassed about their HS yearbook photo?

I am more concerned about Jack’s hypocrisy relevant to randpaul’s NoZe Brotherhood. Jack’s frat was Sigma Alpha Epsilon at Duke, a.k.a. SAE- Sexual Assault Expected.

Duke banned them from campus because of rapes, sex assaults on men and women, and violent hazing incidents. The nat’l SAE banned them too. Perhaps some writer could track down one of the women who brought rape charges against the frat (some of them went public) and ask her what she was forced to do. I’m sure it won’t be a prank hazing incident that she willingly went along with.

• 14 Anon // Oct 21, 2010 at 12:37 pm

“I’ll go with the devil I know”

I’d follow Jack’s advice and go with the one I never tried.

• 15 FactFace // Oct 21, 2010 at 1:36 pm

All I can say is, Jack, you’ve come a long way, baby.

• 16 Die Hard // Oct 22, 2010 at 12:29 am

I find it pretty funny he/they chose a Mae West quote.

Here is a video of Jack cheer leading: