Governor Steve Beshear has announced the 2010 winners of the Governor’s Ambassador Award.
Here they are:
Professional Achievement Award
- Thomas Clay — Tourism, Arts & Heritage – Department of Parks
Community Service and Volunteerism
- Gene Layne — Transportation Cabinet
- Mary “Peg” Barry — Cabinet for Health & Family Services – Commission for Children with Special Health Care Needs
- SGT Howard Barcus — Military Affairs
- Judy Greene-Baker, Dan Kane, Christopher Ripy, Connie Spicer — The Staff of the Army Direct Ordering Program, Department of Military Affairs
- Natalie Brown — Finance & Administration Cabinet – Department of Revenue
Find out why these great people were awarded by clicking here (Warning: External PDF).