Here’s the latest on the U.S. Senate race from Rasmussen:
- Rand Paul 49
- Jack Conway 42
- Other 3%
- Undecided 6%
Margin of error is 4.5%.
Dead heat much?
- 70% of Rand Paul’s supporters favor an Arizona-like immigration law
- 25% think very favorably of Paul, 24% very unfavorably
- 17% think very favorably of Jack Conway, 11% very unfavorably
- 63% of Kentuckians favor off-shore oil drilling
- 54% support deepwater drilling
- 30% rate Obama’s handling of the Gulf leak as good or excellent, 49% rate him poorly
- 49% also rate BP and Transocean’s handling poorly, 14% give them positive ratings
- 15% believe Kentucky has the right to leave the United States to form its own country. 23% say that is likely to happen in the next 25 years, only 9% say it’s very likely.