McConnell Cries for 18 Minutes On Video

February 15th, 2010 · 11 Comments

Mitch McConnell cried for 18 minutes or whatever, over Kyle Simmons, oh god:

I just subjected you to that video again, yes, so deal with it.

This video makes me sick to my stomach and nervous and I can’t figure out why.

Tags: FEAR! · Flashback · Mitch McConnell · Spotted

• 1 Mitch d' Bitch // Feb 15, 2010 at 5:12 pm

I love how Sen. Reid essentially calls McConnell a fairy in the statement he released. This is tongue-in-cheek if I ever saw it. Good lord.

“There’s nothing I can say to sway the anguish that my friend Sen. McConnell feels right now,” Sen. Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) followed. “These people become part of us, as we can see that Kyle Simmons has become part of Mitch McConnell.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0210/32846.html#ixzz0fe3qvZAh

• 2 kilowat // Feb 15, 2010 at 6:09 pm

Mitch McConnell cried for 18 minutes ! because he knows Kyle will end up making shit load money as a lobbyist

• 3 AttentionWhore // Feb 15, 2010 at 6:10 pm

Here’s the remix:

• 4 kentondem1 // Feb 15, 2010 at 6:12 pm

This video is way too creepy for me to ever watch again. Kind of like a perpetual wedgie.

• 5 Novena // Feb 15, 2010 at 6:12 pm

“For Kyle”

To feel such deep anguish,
    Like tasting sour, foul fish.
    Why do I not cry,
    For the KY peons I buy?
    My rep. is my real boy.
    My KY peons a mere toy.
    Kyle is so a part of me.
    My KY peons, more a flea.
    –Love,
    Mitch

• 6 G-townReader // Feb 15, 2010 at 7:07 pm

Bet he wouldn’t get that weepy over Elaine… And who was his first wife?

• 7 Belknap Banquo // Feb 15, 2010 at 7:31 pm

Try Midol, Mitch.

• 8 jake // Feb 15, 2010 at 7:41 pm

First wife? You mean the lady he allegedly had committed?

• 9 Judy // Feb 15, 2010 at 9:11 pm

Where are Mitch’s tears for the millions of dead, injured, orphaned, and displaced Iraqis?

Where are his tears for the millions of Americans without Health Care Coverage?

Mitch is going to need more Kleenex.

• 10 Davi // Feb 16, 2010 at 10:42 am

One can only wonder if there’s more to this story than we know–this kind of thing is usually followed by an event which clears up the mystery.
    Is there some scandal about to break (is this why Simmons left?) Or did Simmons simply get sick of having to be part of a constant negative stance from the GOP? Or did Simmons get sick of being Mitch’s tool? Is he going to tell all? Is Mitch getting sick, old, feeble, unstable; is dementia setting in?
    The public deserves to know.

• 11 e44NSee // Feb 18, 2010 at 1:04 am

His bizarre, kind of creepy speech reminded me of how sex-offender priests talked about their victims.