Hey Paulies: David Adams Is Lying Yet Again

January 5th, 2010 · 12 Comments

When will your candidate hire competent campaign staff?

Right here. Click it. He’s denying it.

Here’s the original story.

So, since David Adams has decided to lie or got scared? Here’s the whole damn email – complete with email addresses:

———- Forwarded message ———-
From: rand paul drrandpaul@bellsouth.net
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 13:39:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject:
To: DAVID ADAMS s.dadams@prodigy.net
Cc: Eric Stein eric@cando.com, Bernie Kunkel
bernie.kunkel@insightbb.com, Ryan Hogan ryan@randpaul2010.com,
Christi Gillespie randpaul4ky@gmail.com, Chip Saltsman
chip@chipsaltsman.com, Andy Demers aedemers@gmail.com

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!  The campaign begins anew in
January.  We are in great position now and I believe we can win.

I’ve hired Andy Demers to help us in BG office.  He will start Jan.
11th.  He will live in BG.  He is from the liberty wing of the
Republican Party and has also worked for the RNC and is quite familiar
with campaign organization and voter vault.

We also have two young college grads who begin in mid January and
hopefully will stay for the duration of the campaign.  They are
donating their time.  Their father did the same for my father back in
the 1970′s.

Andy Demer’s  email is aedemers@gmail.com .  Put him in the loop on
emails.  Also, Chip Saltsman who was in charge of Gov.Huckabee’s
national campaign and I believe a past TN state chairman will be doing
some consulting for us. chip@chipsaltsman.com .  Pls include them in
pertinent information.

Rand

So who is lying? Rand Paul or David Adams? Sweating, indeed.

Typical behavior.

Tags: Flashback · Hypocrisy · Rand Paul · Senate

• 1 Dan // Jan 5, 2010 at 9:02 pm

Just like with Gillespie being in that video, you got busted for being wrong AGAIN. Embarrassin.

• 2 jake // Jan 5, 2010 at 9:04 pm

Yeah, so BUSTED.

Never mind the fact that Rand himself said Chip was hired.

Keep it coming, Paulturds.

• 3 Bill Adkins // Jan 5, 2010 at 9:34 pm

Let’s see — how threatened would David Adams, who claims to be running the Paul campaign, be by the entry of a – another campaign manager? There have already been two ‘resignations’ (read booted), why not a third? Is David Adams the next out the door?

• 4 Brent // Jan 5, 2010 at 10:07 pm

I dono.

• 5 jake // Jan 5, 2010 at 10:17 pm

Keep spinning, out-of-staters!

Cause you’d never in a million years guess where I got the email.

• 6 tbrauch // Jan 5, 2010 at 11:18 pm

“I think this was a way to find the mole in the campaign. and I think it may have worked. maybe. perhaps.”

Wow… so what you are saying is that they are so incompetent at hiring people that the only way they can test their loyalty is by making up fake press releases and stating they are hiring extremely controversial people?

So either Randy is extremely paranoid or incompetent. Yep, I’m convinced. I know who I’ll be voting for now.

• 7 annonymous // Jan 5, 2010 at 11:52 pm

From: rand paul
    Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 13:39:55 -0800 (PST)
    Subject:
    To: DAVID ADAMS
    Cc: Eric Stein , Bernie Kunkel
    , Ryan Hogan ,
    Christi Gillespie , Chip Saltsman
    , Andy Demers

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! The campaign begins anew in
    January. We are in great position now and I believe we can win.

I’ve hired Andy Demers to help us in BG office. He will start Jan.
    11th. He will live in BG. He is from the liberty wing of the
    Republican Party and has also worked for the RNC and is quite familiar
    with campaign organization and voter vault.

We also have two young college grads who begin in mid January and
    hopefully will stay for the duration of the campaign. They are
    donating their time. Their father did the same for my father back in
    the 1970′s.

Andy Demer’s email is aedemers@gmail.com . Put him in the loop on
    emails. Also, Chip Saltsman who was in charge of Gov.Huckabee’s
    national campaign and I believe a past TN state chairman will be doing
    some consulting for us. chip@chipsaltsman.com . Pls include them in
    pertinent information.

Rand

• 8 jake // Jan 5, 2010 at 11:53 pm

Do you Paultards read before commenting?

• 9 Adam // Jan 6, 2010 at 2:15 am

The email says “Also, Chip Saltsman who was in charge of Gov.Huckabee’s
    national campaign and I believe a past TN state chairman will be doing
    some consulting for us.”

Maybe they changed their mind before hiring him?

• 10 Mark // Jan 6, 2010 at 5:59 am

“doing some consulting”

So they aren’t hiring him

• 11 jake // Jan 6, 2010 at 7:18 am

You realize, out-of-stater, that “consulting” means working for the campaign, right?

Illuminati! New World Order!

• 12 annonymous // Jan 6, 2010 at 10:01 pm

David Adams is a liar. He does not have the back bone to tell the truth because he knows he has stuck his foot in his BIG mouth. Why would anyone vote for Rand Paul now???? Btw, I am a civil rights activist and we will be extremely loud. Mr. Paul will hear our voice in large numbers. Racism will not stand!