It’s time for another contest. This time we’re making it fun– for geeks.
So, between now and Friday, June 20 you may guess the name of the veteran newscaster in the silhouette below. Hint: It’s an image from their college days in the 1970s. On or about the 20th we’ll post a photo revealing the identity of the newsie in question and award the winner.
- Must be willing to drive to Louisville for dinner and let us know how it is
- Leave a comment on this post with your guess at the reporter’s name
- Use a valid email address in the email field so we can contact you if you’re a winner
- The contest is open to everyone and we won’t reveal who the winner is if you don’t wish to be named
- Don’t tell us this is cheesy. We already know.
- Like you, we’re not wealthy, so don’t complain about the amount. It’s free if you win. Free.