An intrepid reporter sent us an e-mail this morning with some very important questions about toilet cruising Senator Larry Craig and his wide stance. They suggested we ask them of various congress critters around Kentucky.
- “Should a congressman have to resign over a game of footsie?”
- “Have you been to the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport recently? Do you know stall 4 in Terminal C?”
- “When Sen. Craig resigns, do you think they should play ‘It’s raining men’?”
- “Shouldn’t Sen. Craig resign just because he looks like a sex offender?”
- “Do you think they know of homosexuals in Idaho?”
- “If Senator Craig is gay, do you think a potato can be gay?”
We think these brilliant and pertinent questions should have been asked of Rep. Yarmuth when he appeared on WHAS11′s noon show yesterday. (Attention Renee Murphy: we were praying you’d ask if he had a wide stance!)
Page One is very interested in finding the answers to these questions. If you have answers to any of them, please let us know so that intrepid young reporter can get more of the story.
UPDATE: Some people have no sense of humor.